Nintendo will have a massive presence at PAX Prime in Seattle this year, with several games for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS being playable by attendees. Several events are being scheduled as well, so if you’ll be going to PAX Prime this year you may want to check out the Nintendo booth to see if there’s anything you want to participate in. PAX Prime is scheduled from August 29 to September 1 in Seattle at the Washington State Convention center.
#SmashBash – Nintendo is taking it to the streets for Nintendo 3DS fans, setting up locations around Seattle for everyone in the city to have a chance to play the new Super Smash Bros. game for Nintendo 3DS. Nintendo’s social media channels will announce the location and time of these events, so keep an eye out there.
Hyrule Warriors Event – This event takes place after the main floor for PAX has shut down on Saturday, August 30. Hosted at the Renaissance Seattle Hotel at 515 Madison Street, from 7pm to 10pm, those who attend will be able to play the upcoming game. A PAX badge is not needed and the event is open to the public on a first-come, first-served basis. Those who come dressed in a cosplay from The Legend of Zelda series will be given priority access in order to try the game.
Here’s what Nintendo will have on hand at their booth for fans to enjoy.
Wii U Games
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
- Hyrule Warriors
- Bayonetta 2
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
- Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric (SEGA)
- Stealth Inc. 2 (Curve Digital)
- Swords & Soldiers II (Ronimo Games)
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS
- Pokémon Art Academy
- Azure Striker GUNVOLT (Inti Creates Co. Ltd.)
Will you be attending PAX Prime this year?
- There will be two Zelda Wii U demos at E3
- Inti Creates CEO hates new Mighty No. 9 trailer
- Hello Kitty headed to Super Mario Maker
- Mighty No. 9 trailer has questionable marketing