Today Bandai Namco and Slightly Mad Studios have revealed the Project CARS limited edition package for the game. This limited edition comes with several pieces of exclusive DLC, as well as a steelbook case and a behind the scenes look at the development process for Project CARS. Five legendary cars are included as part of the exclusive DLC, including:
- McLaren F1
- Sauber C9
- BMW M1 ProCar
- Mercedes-AMG C-Class Coupé DTM
- 1967 Ford Mk IV
According to the developer the Wii U will still see a limited edition release with all these contents included, despite the fact that the Wii U version of the game has been delayed to 2015. The current release date for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC is November 2014. Are you still excited about Project CARS despite the delay? Will you be picking it up?
- Japan has worst week of gaming sales since 2001
- RymdResa is coming to Wii U
- Nintendo's marketing campaign for Splatoon will rival Mario Kart
- Don't forget the Splatoon demo on Wii U this weekend!