Mighty No. 9 is the spiritual successor to the Mega Man series after creator Keiji Inafune left Capcom to pursue his own vision for the games. He couldn’t take the IP with him, but he’s created a brand new game that will be releasing soon. If you were one of the backers on the Mighty No. 9 Kickstarter, you might want to check your email, as you’ll have a platform survey waiting on you.
The surveys will be going out to all backers within the next few days, but Comcept asks that if you haven’t received yours by July 4th, you email them and ask them to resend it to work it out. The survey will be open until July 31st, so you’ll have a full month to choose which platform you want to play the game on.
The team at Comcept will be releasing more information about each platform version of Mighty No. 9 in the future, so if you want to wait until then you can do so. If you make a decision and then later decide you’d like to change it, you can do so until July 31st.
- The Official Platform Selection Surveys are being sent out via SurveyMonkey over the next 4 days or so.
- The Official Platform Selection Surveys will be open until the new deadline, July 31st, 2015.
- We will make available all current information we have regarding each platform version of Mighty No. 9, to be updated as more details are set in stone.
- To accommodate any backers who may change platforms as time goes on–due to new console-specific information, console purchases, etc.–backers will be able to change their platform selection(s) up until the survey deadline.
- Nintendo: Switch is a new platform, not a suc
- WiiUDaily's Big Switch
- Rumored Nintendo Switch specs reveal a pretty
- Nintendo Switch has strong third party suppor
TAGS: Comcept, keiji inafune, Mighty No. 9, Nintendo, wii u