Several new changes are coming to Miiverse this summer, which should make the user experience for finding new content a lot easier. The changes include several usability improvements, a lift in post restrictions, and more. Perhaps the biggest new addition is a screenshot album, which will contain all the screenshots from the games you play so you can find them easily. Here’s a quick overview of everything that’s changing:
- Screenshot Album – New screenshot album has been added and will hold up to 100 screenshots for easy reference.
- Play Journal – This lets you write about games as you play them, so you can describe screenshots or keep track of funny things that happened.
- Communities – Communities will now be divided into several categories so you can better see the content you want to see. New categories will show up for Play Journal Entries, Drawings, Discussions.
- Activity feed posts will no longer be allowed once the redesign happens.
- Quickly replying to other comments on Miiverse no longer has a time restriction. Instead, you’ll be limited to 30 comment posts a day, but in-game posts you make will not be limited.
To see more about the planned redesign, be sure to check out Nintendo’s redesign announcement.
- Mario Kart 8 sales hit 8 million units worldw
- Wii U has sold 560,000 units so far this (fis
- Nintendo Switch trailer doesn’t represe
- Analyst: Nintendo Switch could cost $250 and