Today Grip Games announced the release date for the console versions of Q.U.B.E: Directors Cut, which is headed to PlayStation, Xbox, and Wii U later this year. The PlayStation platforms will launch first on July 21, Xbox will get the game on July 24, and Wii U owners will have to wait until August to get their hands on the game. It’s going to be available for $9.99 from the Nintendo eShop.
Q.U.B.E: Directors Cut is a puzzle platformer that requires the manipulation of your environment in order to escape the spaceship you’ve been placed on. The new Director’s Cut of the game being released on consoles includes new time-trials as well.
- Single player campaign with an all-new narrative
- Challenging and unusual puzzles
- New time-trial mode with 10 levels
- Brand new original music score
- New achievements and leaderboards
Will you be picking this up when it’s released in August?
- Nintendo Switch trailer doesn’t represe
- Analyst: Nintendo Switch could cost $250 and
- Check out these awesome themed Nintendo Switc
- Nintendo: Switch is a new platform, not a suc
TAGS: Nintendo, Q.U.B.E., wii u, wii u eshop