Nintendo was kind enough to give us a taste of the long awaited Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem crossover game that has been in development at ATLUS for what seems like ages. While even the trailer showcased at E3 was pretty devoid of details, a new piece published in Famitsu sheds a bit more light on what players can expect from the series. As reported by Siliconera, there are several characters from previous Fire Emblem games making an appearance as both heroes and villains. Here’s the quick run down:
- Characters from FE: Awakening and FE: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light will make appearances.
- Selection of characters was done through popularity of polls.
- Cain and Abel will make an appearance in the game.
- Enemies that appeared in Fire Emblem will also be in this game.
- The game offers around 30 hours of story gameplay, with another 30 hours of side story.
According to the Famitsu piece, the game is currently in the process of balancing and bug-testing, with all major features in place. It’s not coming to Wii U until 2016, but it sounds like it could be an early 2016 title if features are finished already.
- Nintendo: Switch is a new platform, not a suc
- WiiUDaily's Big Switch
- Rumored Nintendo Switch specs reveal a pretty
- Nintendo Switch has strong third party suppor