Super Smash Bros. fans have a lot to look forward to, as Nintendo has announced a title update coming tomorrow, July 31st for both the Wii U and the 3DS versions of the game. The biggest inclusion in this update is several different Mii Fighter costumes, including Chrom from Fire Emblem and King K Rool rom the Donkey Kong Country series. New maps are also on the way and perhaps most importantly, you’ll now be able to save and post replays to YouTube, similar to how Mario Kart TV works.
Here’s a full look at what’s coming tomorrow and be sure to check out the gallery below for more pics of the Mii Fighter costumes.
- Parka costumes, which can be used by all three Mii types
- King K Rool costume for Mii Fighters
- Chrom Costume for Mii Fighter
- Hyrule Castle 64 Stage
- Peach’s Castle 64 Stage
- Tournament Mode
- Ability to save and post replays to YouTube
- Rumor: Nintendo Switch does not support exter
- Mario Kart 8 sales hit 8 million units worldw
- Wii U has sold 560,000 units so far this (fis
- Nintendo Switch trailer doesn’t represe
TAGS: Nintendo, Super Smash Bros, wii u