Mobot Studios have announced they’re bringing Crescent Moon Games’ dear survival game, Deer God to the Wii U. The game has launched on iOS, Android, and Xbox One already, featuring a huge world to explore with multiple ways to interact with the animals around you. Check out the trailer above to see some of the gameplay in action.
- Gorgeous 3D pixel art world to explore
- Various animals and characters to interact with across multiple quests
- Unique Night and Day system
- Tons of items to find and use
- Reincarnate into other animals
- Use the power of statues and level up your antlers
- Find secrets and solve ancient puzzles
- Follow an interesting and dark story line
- Amazing Original Soundtrack by Evan Gipson
The game will launch in December, though no specific date has been chosen yet. What do you think about the gameplay? Will you be picking up this adventure survival game?
- Mario Kart 8 sales hit 8 million units worldw
- Wii U has sold 560,000 units so far this (fis
- Nintendo Switch trailer doesn’t represe
- Analyst: Nintendo Switch could cost $250 and
TAGS: crescent moon games, deer god, mobot studios, Nintendo, wii u