Just a quick heads up for those of you who are looking forward to Xenoblade Chronicles X releasing in December. GameStop now has the special edition back in stock on their website. It retails for $89.99 and includes several different goodies including an art book, the soundtrack on a custom USB drive, and more.
- The Xenoblade Chronicles X game
- A gorgeous book of concept art with more than 100 pages, featuring select art for the very first time
- A unique USB drive modeled after the game’s “Lifehold Unit,” pre-loaded with a selection of 10 music tracks from the game’s memorable soundtrack
- A limited-edition matted 5×7 art card of a painting done for the game by illustrator Takashi Kojo
If you’ve missed the last few times this has become available, you might want to pick it up as it’s unlikely this deal will last through the day. We know how hard the Wii version of the first game was to get after it had been available for a few months, so jumping on this sooner rather than later is your best bet.
Are you picking up Xenoblade Chronicles X when it releases in December?
- Analyst: Nintendo Switch could cost $250 and
- Check out these awesome themed Nintendo Switc
- Nintendo: Switch is a new platform, not a suc
- WiiUDaily's Big Switch
TAGS: Nintendo, wii u, xenoblade chronicles x