When it comes to TV ads, Nintendo has stuck with their age-old formula: appeal to the whole family. Which is why every single Wii U TV commercial has had these ingredients:
- An upper-middle class family house
- Mom, dad, son, and daughter
- Over-the-top happy reaction when they see the Wii U
- The whole family plays together and are so happy because everything’s perfect
That’s right, you don’t need to shell out $500 for a session with a family therapist, all you need to keep the family together is a Wii U. Especially after grandma died on the cruise ship last Summer.
Anyways, the 2015 Wii U holiday commercial features all of the above. It’s 30 seconds of Nintendo trying to appeal to kids and their parents to buy the Wii U.
- Analyst: Nintendo Switch could cost $250 and
- Check out these awesome themed Nintendo Switc
- Nintendo: Switch is a new platform, not a suc
- WiiUDaily's Big Switch