Did You Know Gaming is a cool YouTube channel that offers interesting facts and trivia about games, consoles, and gaming in general. Their latest episode takes a look at the Wii U console, its history, and more.
It offers some cool insights, such as:
- There were 3 different dev kits, each in a different color. And Nintendo never told developers the difference between them (!)
- The Wii U console took 4 years to develop. Work started just 2 years after the Wii launched.
- When Western developers had problems with the dev kit and software and asked Nintendo for help, it took a week to get a response from Japan (!)
- Nintendo made 30 small prototype games to test the Wii U — those game led to the creation of Nintendo Land.
You can watch the episode below:
- Rumor: Nintendo Switch does not support exter
- Mario Kart 8 sales hit 8 million units worldw
- Wii U has sold 560,000 units so far this (fis
- Nintendo Switch trailer doesn’t represe