While Nintendo has seen fit to give Mario all sorts of sports to compete at including soccer, the one we haven’t seen is an American Football mash-up. One fan wanted to see what a Super Mario Football game might look like so he created his own. -SyBro on the Nintendo subreddit created these 3D renders that you see and proposed some ideas for how a Mario football game would work.
Dubbed Super Mario Huddle, -SyBro proposes a GameCube controller would work best to control the game with the following rules:
- Classic 11v11, Arcade gameplay, no more than the basic rules apply
- Item based 6v6. ?-boxes could be placed on a passing route, and completing a pass on that route gets you the box. As for the defenders, how about sacking the QB?
- Coop: Second Player picks a star player to play as the Tight End. I think that makes for the most varied gameplay.
- Nintendo: Switch is a new platform, not a suc
- WiiUDaily's Big Switch
- Rumored Nintendo Switch specs reveal a pretty
- Nintendo Switch has strong third party suppor