Nintendo dropped some big console news today. No, it didn’t reveal the NX. Instead, it revealed the most unlikely piece of news ever: a new NES consoles.
That’s right, a Nintendo Entertainment System. Called the NES Classic Edition, it’s a miniature NES console that comes pre-loaded with 30 games, including Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, and more.
Oh, and it’s got an HDMI port so it’ll easily connect to any modern HDTV.
Price? 60 bucks. That includes the console, a controller, AC adapter, and HDMI cable.
It sounds like the deal of the year.
Here’s the full list of games included:
- Balloon Fight
- Bubble Bobble
- Castlevania II: Simon’s Quest
- Donkey Kong
- Donkey Kong Jr.
- Double Dragon II: The Revenge
- Dr. Mario
- Final Fantasy
- Ghosts’ N Ghoblins
- Ice Climber
- Kid Icarus
- Kirby’s Adventure
- Mario Bros.
- Mega Man 2
- Ninja Gaiden
- Punch-Out!! Featuring Mr. Dream
- SUPER C
- Super Mario Bros.
- Super Mario Bros. 2
- Super Mario Bros. 3
- Tecmo Bowl
- The Legend of Zelda
- Zelda II: The Adventure of Link.
- UK retailer Tesco lists Nintendo NX at £350
- Yooka-Laylee looks gorgeous in new gameplay v
- Report: European retailers can’t order
- Report: Nintendo NX production to be at 9-10