Nintendo has announced that they will release 10 new Wii games on the Wii U eShop. The ten Wii games will be released over the next five weeks on the eShop, but so far only in Japan. They will be priced at 2,700 Yen individually, or $25.
Here’s the complete list of games:
- Rhythm Heaven Fever
- Super Paper Mario
- Project Zero 2: Wii Edition
- Kirby’s Epic Yarn
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii
- Mario Strikers Charged
- Mario Super Sluggers
- Wario Land Shake It
- Mario Sports Mix
Hopefully all of these will come to the rest of the world. Although some already have — Super Paper Mario and Mario Strikers Charged were released on the North American Wii U eShop just a few days ago.
- NES Mini console gets new trailer, Japan gets
- Nintendo kicks off Paper Mario Color Splash a
- PS4 surpasses Wii U in lifetime sales in Japa
- Paper Mario Color Splash gets new story trail